Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Navajo Blue Bird song.BLESSINGS



Bluebird

As I posted earlier, every Tuesday I will post a fav song of mine. Today as I was leaving home a Bluebird was sitting on a lower branch on a tree outside the house. I am assuming the bird was a girl, and she was so beautiful sitting in her blue feathers. Even the little birds out there are sharing in ADORNMENT. They are ADORNED in wonderful feathers and fluff with elegant colored beeks. Truly nizhon!

So here I share with you two songs about the BLUEBIRD.  The first one is a Navajo song and the second song is an Apache song both inspired by the Bluebird.

ENJOY!


(By Lena Clark from the album Navajo Songs from Canyon De Chelly)


(By Joe Tohonnie Jr.)

1 comment:

  1. Please I want to sing the blue bird song to my grand daughter. I would like the lyrics so I can sing it right.

    ReplyDelete